Home Chat General Chat

Search option on this forum

Hi all - might be going mad, but I can't seem to get the search option to work on this forum - !! anyone else struggling?

Looking for the word Highworth and know it exists on forum - always coming back blank.....admin?

Comments

• Yeah, it's broke. Might explain the high numbers of duplicate threads we're getting at the moment. People who want basic advice can't look to see if it their question has already been answered.
  • Hi Linds - that link takes you to the events forum and a thread about Highworth - is it me or am I missing something?

it's probably me .... don't be too damning with the reply[&o]
  • That might well be the information that richie was looking for... you can look for posts you know that you have (or any other person has) contributed to by logging in and looking at the previous message list on the profile.... but search is still broken.

• Thanks Bopo - and I've just re-read Richies post - think I was a bit slow waking up this morning! I'm off to crawl into a corner until the red face vanishes!!

• LindsLinds Posts: 124
    legalbeagle wrote:

Hi Linds - that link takes you to the events forum and a thread about Highworth - is it me or am I missing something?

it's probably me .... don't be too damning with the reply[&o]

Because that's what he was looking for!

Must ..... control ........... sarcasm.......................... [:D]

• yes thank you! I think I realised my stupid comment when I re-read the first post properly - apologies to all - guess I get the daft comment of the day award - probably the only prize I'm likely to get!!!!
  • LindsLinds Posts: 124
    Specially comissioned

http://www.affordableawards.com/figures/beagle.jpg

And don't worry, I probably have an even bigger selection of "Doh Moment" trophies in my cabinet!
  • when are you going to get a job Linds?
  • Thanks Linds I'm going to put that on my wall and admire it every day!