Home Chat Race Chat

Training Duathlon

Hi my club is doing a training duathlon on Bison hill Bedfordshire by Whipsnade zoo.The date is 11 October (Saturday).The course is 6 mile run 18 mile bike 6 mile run.We have transition area plus car parking plus hot drinks and hot rolls for sale after.The route is a 6 mile route going over Bison hill 5 times.The hill is just under 1 mile climb and 10% incline.This is a tough session and will be marshalled.If you want to join us contact me for more info [email=d.coard@sky.com]d.coard@sky.com[/email]

Comments

• Hi just a quick update.We have now made this a race which will be fully marshalled and insured.We have toilets free parking racking in transition.Also we have just got sponsorship so we will be supply long sleeve tops.The cost to enter is £15.We are limiting the numbers if the event takes of it will be bigger next year.Bison Hill is 10%incline for just under a mile.This will be a tough hilly race.The roads will not be closed.
  • Just done a training session on Bison.Our club did the race distance I have raced the toughset duathlons in the country and this one has got to be rated up with them.Bring it on.
  • Quick update on this with have registered the race with the BTA and insured with them.It should be on there site next week
  • Last week to enter this one.If you are looking for a hard hill duathlon.Cost £15 Race long sleeve shirt included.The course has got to be one of the toughest.

www.boxfit-luton.co.uk