Home Chat General Chat

SPAMMERS/PIKEYS/SCUM

Here here. Having taking to PMing and emailing noted spammers asking them 'kindly' to resist advertising their goods any more. 20 ads in two hours is a bit frikin much!!!!

Also messaged the admin team, but realise that they may take a while in getting back but I shall hope on!

Comments

• MGMG Posts: 470
    Basicly this is taking the piss!! 220 Admin, take note, other forums do not suffer from this as bad as we do, SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

And to the spammers.........Take your pikey stolen fake shit and try and sell it at your local boot fare!! Oh soz, thats prob where you got it from, no one is interested in it,its all crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tis a pain in the twernt!
  • This really is getting ridiculous now.

220 Admin need to pull their finger out and get on top of this. Is that not what Admin and Mods are for? Using the excuse that they are not around much doesn't hold much water I'm afraid, if that's the case, how about giving some of the more prolific posters Admin status, so that people who ARE around can get rid of this crap before it clogs up the entire front page of the forum?!?!?!

Grrrrrrr. Right, deep breaths and you're back in the room.......

Flipflopman
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    Simple anwser to this is use TriTalk, they dont suffer from this prob............
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    This problem is really coming back from time to time.

If you would use the search function (oh no, that doesn't work anymore for, well, a ridiculous long time now) you would see there have frequently been threads about this annoying stuff!

One really would consider going to another forum, if only the people visiting it on regular bases weren't that fun to write with[:@]!!! .......... [:D]

• GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
    Have a good read through some of the recent posts and make sure you reply!

This shifts the scum bags of the page and on to page 2.
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    STP2
  • Are admin actually going to pull their fingers from their a***s and do anything about this?

It's all well and good trying to move the posts from the front page ourselves, but in reality folks, we shouldn't have to be doing this. Admin and Moderators are supposed to be there on a forum to remove this BEFORE it becomes an inconvenience. Sorry if I'm being a little harsh, but this is ridiculous, and it's genuinely making me spend my time elsewhere at the minute

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this is getting past a joke?

Flipflopman
  • WilkoWilko Posts: 23
    How about periodlically PM'ing all members (except known spammers, of course!) a prefix to put in front of subjects?

That way we will know what to look for for genuine posts....
  • triadtriad Posts: 62
    I agree with Flipflopman, happy to STP2 till the proverbial Triathlon cows come home but it shouldn't be necessary....