Home Chat General Chat

wiggle

[:)]tried to order some stuff from wiggle.... they blocked my credit card [:@] this is the second time ive had trouble with them[:@] i wont be shopping there again.... i was told that theyve done this with others ? i then went to ribble cycles no problem. stuff wiggle... lost sales...

Comments

• SamutriSamutri Posts: 143
    Gotta say that I've never had any problems with these guys - they even manage next day delivery to Aberdeen!
  • jon_gjon_g Posts: 318
    me too, wiggle always deliver next day even if i dont pay for the priviledge. always been very good for me![:)]
  • dee999dee999 Posts: 41
    have to agree with samutri- i live in aberdeenshire, and 2 days is usually the most i have had to wait for a delivery, (usually next day- and this is with the free pp option!)

we buy heaps of stuff from wiggle, and only problem i had, was when i ordered cleats for a race, they arrived on the sat before the race- but there was only one cleat in the bag!- dont know if it was there mistake or postie being a thieving git, but they sent replacements next day foc (wasnt much use for race tho!, as didnt come till tuesday!)[:)]
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    hehe, i like the image of the postie riding round with only one cleat, would be very challenging.

I have also never had any problem with wiggle, especially with my platinum member discount, which just shows me how much I spend on there!
  • dee999dee999 Posts: 41
    i too am a platinum customer!!! (dont tell my hubby how much u have to spend to become one tho!!!)[;)]
  • I'm a platinum customer too but my wife knows how much was spent because she bought the bike for me[:D]

I've never had any problems with wiggle

• MGMG Posts: 470
    Strange, I've used WIGGLE loads of times and every time their delivery times have been within two days of order, never had a prob with these guys!! Hope its just a glitch.
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    I have had major issues with ribble. I was given a voucher for the B*****ds. I ordered a pair of adidas tri shoes. A closing loop broke two days after they arrived. I sent them back several phone calls and letters later no joy then after a heated discussion they managed to get me a pair which arrived two days after I left for IM Ch. I ended up buying a pair at my LBS - which I would have done in the first place but for the gift voucher. DO NOT BUY FROM RIBBLE
  • Never had a single problem with Wiggle, they're excellent. Stuff always arrives immediately or they inform me if it's not in stock. Once had a headset that got loose, and they replaced it with an upgraded headset at no charge and no quibble. Platinum discount prices are better than anything else you'll find.
  • Have you checked that you have the same card details recorded on their system? Because my bank was doing a security thing recently I got sent new cards with new numbers - and had my card blocked when I tried to order something from wiggle. But once I realised what had happened I ammended my details and all was fine again!

Amazon
  • TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
    Thats most unusual of wiggle.There are other ways of paying you can pay by worldpay or paypal and you shouldnt have any problems
  • Have you tried sending them an email explaining your problem? At least give them the opportunity to suggest a resolution for you. I agree with the comments on this thread, they are a great on line distributor and have always resolved any problems I have had promptly.

A few weeks ago I ordered a zipped neck cycling top and when it arrived I discovered they had sent me a round neck one in error. After contacting them they asked me to package it up and send it back to them and they would sort out a replacement. I replied back and told them it wasn't so easy these days to get to the local post office and why couldn't they arrange for a courier to deliver my correct item and at the same time I would hand over the incorrect item.

To my amazement I got a reply saying they had just dispatched the correct item overnight delivery and also I could keep the item they had delivered in error. Great service!!
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    JUST EPLYING TO DEMOTE SPAMMERS TO PAGE 2