Home Chat General Chat

CERVELO P2C

Has anyone any experience with the cervelo p2 c, would they recommend it. My main concern is to do with hill riding. Most of the local tris here feature hills. Is it just a bke for the flat or will it be comfortable enough to do a 50 mile cycle with some hills on it?

Comments

• transittransit Posts: 163
    My mate got one 3 months ago and used it at IMUK which is a 'rolling' course. It was great and he loves it. I do alot of hilly tri's round this area and I'm looking into getting one
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    P2C excellent bike, and is good for riding in all terrain as long as you (A) train on your bars (B) realise that it will probably not be quite as comfortable as a pure road bike. I fyour budget is up to it stretch yourself to the P3C (or even new P4C). I know one top tester who made switched a 6 month old P2 for a P3C in order to win the local league. P2C excellent, P3C better!
  • ardkeenardkeen Posts: 152
    Thanks for the advice unfortunately my budget isn't up to it when I add in a set of wheels. The P4 looks beautiful, one can dream on. Still i'd be too slow for it in any case. I don't want to join the flash brigade that don't put in any training time and have the latest bikes gathering dust.
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    SPAM TO PAGE 2