Home Chat General Chat

another bra qustion

sorry know this as prob been dicussed loads of times but stupid search option on this forum wont let me find any previous topics on this so...i just finished a sprint tri and my 36B's are very tender[sm=rolleyes.gif][sm=rolleyes.gif] Today and normally i wear a triumph triactive bra but on a recent long training run i wore a running top with built in bra-big mistake as i'm now very sore/tender/and i think slightly more than a 36B (swelling i think) at the moment[sm=rolleyes.gif] any short term advice that will make me more comfortable as i currently feel like Jordan after one of her breast agumentations!!!!!!!!!!! also for the long term any bra advice?

Comments

• treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    NO BUT SPAM TO PAGE 2
  • julesojuleso Posts: 279
    I'd recommend the sort of ones that you pull over your head - DansEze in particular - I never wear anything else (in a bra stylee of course - I generally wear other clothes on top of it!). I've got three of them in various colours and they're perfect. They might feel a bit tight at first but hey, that's the general idea! I think you'd need a medium.
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    stp2
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    TK Maxx in Brum have some Puma sports bras in & I think some Shock Absorbers..might be worth a look in your local. Lady Britspin hasn't used Puma so I can't help with comfort, functionality etc.

BTW the bras are between the front door & the mens shoes adjacent to the cheap goggles/fins/fitness kit. I honestly don't stalk around the store searching for bras....and that is my excuse..