Home Chat General Chat

Public Service?

Sorry but I thought I would move all the legitimate stuff up to te front. If I have pissed anyone off I'm sorry but in my book it's one up agains the spammers! ps where can I get cheap Nike runners ?

Comments

• julesojuleso Posts: 279
    treefrog, that's not a bad idea, now I've got my head around it. Am wondering if perhaps I should get a hat with a big 'D' on it and stand in the corner...
  • Great job Treefrog, it was driving me nuts!
  • LindsLinds Posts: 124
    Arghghghgh

After all that good work they're back!

Can we not get the Mods to block their ISP address thingy-ma-jigs?
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595

Perhaps a basic test of English before a new member is allowed to post any messages...? [:D]
  • Why do they keep coming on here? As fast as their relegated to page 2 they reappear - have they not got the hint that no one is going to buy anything?

Or have they worked out their really annoying and are now just doing it to spite us???!!!
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    nivagh wrote:

Perhaps a basic test of English before a new member is allowed to post any messages...? [:D]

Hey!!!![:o]

I wouldn't pass that
  • I got banned somehow from the forum because of the spammers and now my account is blocked. So simply created a new one. Although am now a beginner member and not a Super Member!
    Well,that totally sucks!!!!

Normal user gets blocked and spam-idiots write all they want.

[image]http://forum.220magazine.com/image/s6.gif[/image]
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595

Maybe tightening the requirements for registering an account, and a randomly generated character test for each posting would dissuade them.

Alternatively, maybe the moderators could (gasp) do some moderation - I don't see this problem on any other forum.
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    stp2
    STP2
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    stp2
  • woodywoody Posts: 52
    whats with all the posts woth stp2 in?