Home Chat General Chat

Winter Rides.

I was looking to buy a cheap bike for the winter but thought sod it.

Will be riding this beauty this winter to keep the legs working, and if the weather is good will get out on road bike.

Coming on wed,

[image]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q20/ukfirefight/877-2200-full-scale35-1.jpg[/image]

Scott Scale 35

Comments

• bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Nice bike, but for what I've heard, weather this winter will be the same as past summer!!![:D]
    STP2
  • triadtriad Posts: 62
    Benny, what does STP2 stand for? Triad
  • stp2, is spam to page two, but i have no idea how this is supposed to work.

It's some kind of tactic against the spammers on the forum. Hopefully someone will let us know how it's supposed to work....
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    the idea behind stp2 was that you did it on all the posts that were after the spam, so that they would come to the top pushing the spam threads to page 2.
  • ahh, basically we bump the threads that are interesting, and that way the spam gets shunted out quickly...

as an aside, the moderation and controll on 220 form is really poor.. I've been reading around here for months, had loads of problems with registration that noone seemed to be around to sort, and now we get hit by sellers selling knck off rubbish. 220 is a good magazine, but they don't seem to really care what happens up here...

oh well, it will get sorted I suppose, ether that or we'll all go join other forums..

quite optimistic about the solution, aztechnology.

I hope you're right, but this stuff goes on and off for over a year now.. [&o]
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    It seems the more we are doing stp2 the more he is posting! I think the best way is to just ignore it, as the posts get pushed down fairly rapidly.

I am going to write my opinions on some of the posts after it, to push them down quickly.
    Probably a better tactic than STP2, TommiTri. But maybe a bit slower, as people will stop coming here with serious posts due to the spam overload.

But hey,all help is very welcome.