Home Chat General Chat

Channel 4

guv001guv001 Posts: 227
didnt see it - but just checked out the telly page - says was in a safari park ..... i take it a few athletes managed PB's then ...

Comments

• guv001guv001 Posts: 227
    Anyone see last years half ironman UK on CH 4 this morning. Still a bit early at 7 o'clock but it was good to see it on.
  • DOtriHarderDOtriHarder Posts: 307
    Yes a repeat of last year's Longleat. Good coverage.

Have you ever noticed though that you never see the beginning of the bike where they put their shoes on? It would be useful to those of us starting out if the directors would show us how it's done!

David
  • guv001guv001 Posts: 227
    Its funny you should mention that I thought the exact same thing, they showed the race leader going out of transition on the bike with bare feet on top of peddles and I thought to myself "here comes a demo of how to do it" then the shot went onto the swim exit.
  • RewRew Posts: 62
    If you want to see that sort of action then you need to check channel 5's itu triathlon world cup races. It's on Wednesday's I think in the wee small hours. Great if you can sky+ it on series link ...poor if you can't set a video recorder.

If memory serves me correctly I think the next one is from Japan then Mexico.
  • JasonBJasonB Posts: 303
    Yeah it is on tonight at 04:45 for half an hour going over the hawaiin ironman triathlon
  • loonytoonloonytoon Posts: 673
    do you think it is on at that time so we can watch it before we go training [:D]