Home Chat General Chat

Comments

• bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    used it all at some point in the past(caffeine, nitric oxide supl, ephedrine, creatine,...).

I did use a nitric oxide suplement on hard training/race day last season: NOX Trac by PVL.

It combines AAKG,Creatine, glutamine, bcaa,... and lots of things I don't know. Wasn't really impressed by the product. Was going to use it this winter as a sports drink,since I didn't notice any difference.

On the other hand, I'm in doubt now, maybe I'll just toss it in the garbage and take some juice/water with me on the longer workouts.
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    I have only the one comment regarding supplementation, if it was any good it would be illegal! milk is all you need!
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    I had not heard of this supplement, it looks like the manufacturers took a load of powders off their shelves, tipped them in a bucket, mixed them up & tadaaa, here it is. Using the some is good so more must be better, then add them all together theory of nutritional science.
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    I think i know someone on something like that, problem is they tend to bulk them out with the cheaper ingredients, then charge a shed load, plus to get all the right amounts of the ones you need you have to have lots of it, so it doesn't last very long!
  • jon_gjon_g Posts: 318
    i take NO explode and it definitely works. i havent exploded yet....[:D]

on a serious note, i do take it and i dont have any side effects and it definitely helps me in training, i can go harder and longer with less perceived effort and i recover quicker when i'm taking it. but i take a little less than the recommended dosage and i take it 3 weeks on 1 week off. and i dont take it on weekends.

but a friend tried it and got weird heart palpitations and felt very anxious. another friend tried it and felt dizzy. they gave me the rest of theirs so i was happy!

guess it's up to the individual to try it (if they want to) and see how their body reacts.