Home Chat General Chat

I'm going to write another book - your help needed

yes, loved your last one.

Comments

• Various stories of my most embarressing triathlon moments will be on their way to you.
  • if we send you our stories will we get a free book (understand that splitting royalties is not an option)[:D]
  • A selection of my toe curling stories are on their way to you Conehead - or Darren.

Hopefully you'll get it out this time next year as this will sort everyone I know for a Chrimbo present! ha ha!
  • I'm going to get working on them now! There's so many I don't know which ones to send! Yes yes I'm in!
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    this is where i wish i had some funny stories, i only have the one about a guy on the most pimped out bike I have ever seen (a P3C to be exact), who tried to clip in and jump on at the same time and ended up in heap on the mount line. he wasnt hurt so i can laugh about it [:D]
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Okaaay,if you insist then.Now about this photo,how incriminating does it have to be.
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    Bike story - Last April I was doing a time trial and I took the wrong exit on the roundabout and ended up going up a motorway - head down and ass up - I didn't realise until I was miles up it, I then made a very dangerous manouvre and ran across to the other side as cycling down the hard shoulder against the traffic was too unnerving. Then the sun set and I punctured and it poured with heavy rain. My new cleats were slipping all over the place so I had to walk back to my car bare foot. Awful
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    I think there was a thread a few centuries ago on this very topic..... In fact you contributed yourself, conehead, with a shameless plug for your last book. [:D]

Anyway, feel free to use my contribution to that thread. Especially the fart story [:)]

http://forum.220magazine.com/tm.asp?m=14300

• JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    Not got many stories, but sending what I have
  • Hi Darren

No worries about using the story you referred to - I've sent you a few more by e-mail to supplement it.

Good luck with the book

Michael