Home Chat General Chat

Club Kit Manufacturer Recommendations?

Hi

Can anybody recommend a company who can originate and print some decent quality club wear, please?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi nivagh i asked the same question a few months ago and if you go back a few pages i think bout 3 it was asked again. i was recently contacted by someone from [color=#0000cc]www.fcarvalho-ciclismo.com[/color] who saw my post on this forum i have not yet used them i also found that spuik in the uk do kit. hope this helps[:)]

• treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    Powerhouse clothing company Hillsborough Co. Down Northern Ireland are excellent. High quality custom kit, great service, and decent value telephone 02892 689890
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595

Thanks both. The Portugese company looks quite decent value.
  • Hi we are a new club and looked at all companies.But went down the get your own kits and use a good screen printer.We got a discount for the kit and printer does are own design.We use 2xu tri suits got big discount for a good tri suit with logos and name on all for £70 .The screen printer also prints sweat tops.£4 for a two colour print.When we give suits in they are ready in two days.
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    One of the tri clubs back home, i think it was tewksbury were all wearing spiuk suits with their names on etc. They looked very nice, but i think you are limited by their normal colours, so not much room for customisation.
  • TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
    owayo.Fantastic service and you can design the kit yourself online
  • julesojuleso Posts: 279
    Hi. Don't know if you've already got this sorted but in our club it's all Louis Garneau and very good it is too.
  • Hi, we have used (and have the kit) Santini thru Dublin based DMC. Must say, very happy with everything. We ended up with both Tri kits and Cycling kits as they offer good cross promo offers.