Home Chat General Chat

Excuse me, aren't you....

Um, correct me if I'm wrong (I usually am most of the time) but could it possibly, perhaps, maybe true that Ironman star Chrissie Wellington was in Putney Leisure Centre gym last Saturday 8th November? I have been going through all my 220 mags for pics and just can't decide as she's usually photographed wearing shades and or cycle helmet, soaking wet or in some animated pose due to winning again!

Could I, little me, possibly say that I have done a training session with this superb athlete... not that she had a clue I was even there! [image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m12.gif[/image]

Comments

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Could be, she is in the UK at the moment. I could tell you how I know, but since it would sound so name droppy..I won't.
  • GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
    Go on drop away - it would be good to have some famous try links on the forum!!

G
  • GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
    In fact who knows of any elite or famous triathletes who drop by on the forum?

I know Junior Heffernan who came 26th in London posts as Raising your Bar...

Any others?

G
  • AmazonAmazon Posts: 57
    My coach is Peter Freedman, elite triathlete......does that count??
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    Britspin wrote:

Could be, she is in the UK at the moment. I could tell you how I know, but since it would sound so name droppy..I won't.

He's her stalker...................[:D]
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Nope..I couldn't keep up!