Home Chat General Chat

Triathlon shop in London

Does anyone know where they are? I quite like Condor Cycle in Holborn but people there are not very friendly and i think they overcharge some of the equipment they sell. I have been hunting for some other triathlon shop/decent cycling shop for ages but i am not so impressed with what they have. please let us know if there's a good one out there like condor. I am looking for some high end products. i haven;t even been able to find a shop which sells Zipps carbon wheels.

Comments

• jojojojo Posts: 76
    Hi

I went to get all my gear on Saturday and I went to Cycle Surgery in Holborn (I don't know if its the same place you're talking about). The guy who served me was sooo friendly and gave me loads of free stuff - lube, water bottle and puncture repair kit - as well as a 10% discount off my glasses, helmet and pedal clips. Wouldn't do a discount on the clothes or shoes though. I thought he was great - he did try to show me all the expensive stuff first though but in all fairness to him only spent £236 but prob without all the discount and free stuff it would have probably come to £280 or so.

There's a good place in north finchley (Shorters I think) where they told me that when I come back they'll give me at least a 10% discount off a bike.

Basically if you don't ask you don't get but yes if they're not prepared to do anything then prob best just to walk out and go somewhere else.

Jojo
  • BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    I'm not so sure of London, but if your prepared to travel a bit then there is Swim Bike Run in Windsor who are eceedingly good. Bit like Mr Kipplings cakes really.
  • TimoteiTimotei Posts: 50
    thanks for all your replies
  • JasonWJasonW Posts: 4
    Try:

Bike and Run

Sigma Sport

Swim Bike Run

Up and Running

TriUK

All have websites.

• There's also Tri and Run in Wimbledon.
  • JenniJenni Posts: 3
    check wiggle.co.uk for cycling gear or there is an awesome shop just over the top of box hill if you ever ride outr that way... cant remember the name though sorry
  • WisemanWiseman Posts: 10
    Do not use SwimBikeRun online - regular f*ck ups are there speciality!
  • IanfIanf Posts: 23
    Jenni,

Would that be Cycles Dauphin on Box Hill Rd?

BRgds