Home Chat General Chat

Whats on your Xmas list?

Justr wondering what new gadgets and bling people are asking for for Xmas!!

My mrs has decided she'll put the deposit down on my new bike!!! C'mon!!! To celebrate i entered a load of races this morning!!!

Comments

• Turbo trainer for me.......

• agent_tiagent_ti Posts: 306
    your mrs put the deposit down on your bike?!? mine just tuts when i get up at ridiculous o clock for training

would love some zipp race wheels though...
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    my X-mas list:

-RED

-CARBON

-PORRIDGE

-WAX

-AERODYNAMIC ADVANTADGE

-EXPENSIVE

All items that combine at least two of these features can be sent to me:

Benny Vanhoutte

Hazelaarstraat 32

8820 Torhout

Belgium

PS: don't be stingy, it's christmas for ch*#5t sake!!!

• A big roast, plenty of beer and not getting dressed all day is my only xmas wish.

• treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    Lots of stuff, but ata the moment I'll go for a new pair of running shoes - shuld I go for tried and trusted Asics Kayano or the new Newtons? or both!
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    depends if your a mid/forefoot runner treefrog, I am and I have a pair of newtons on the shopping list!
  • Alright for some, Gaterz. Only wish I didn't have to get dressed!! Some of us have to work all through xmas. Although Xmas day should be quiet, so a training session during work time might be in order!!!!
  • bike shoes (red of course to match my red bike) have been slogging it with just straps for the last year n half so must check previous treads for what shoes to ask santa for...
  • ANYTHING from Prologue in East Sheen![:D]
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    Ive told the missus to get me a wetsuit, obviously ill point it out and try it on first but thats one of the gifts... getting myself set for a decent season.
  • pacmanpacman Posts: 109
    World Peace

Oh and tri shoes for my new PX SL and Profile bars and Zipp Wheels and a new wetsuit and ...
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    same as sfuller, a new 2xu wetsuit is on the list, any opinions on the C:1?

• TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
    new dura-ace 7900 brake calipers and rear mech
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Steady on with the not dressing thing, don't let any of the roasting fat spit...could ruin your season!