Home Chat General Chat

suunto pod help needed!

gear: suunto T3c, general bike pod (ie not racing bike skewer).

have paired the pod (under bike pod pairing) on T3C, and fitted pod to rear wheel (as bike is on TT). Have calibrated T3C with wheel size factor.

When riding bike, in speed & distance mode, the HRM picks up something - as it displays distance and average/max speed. BUT... where the T3C shows "SPD" it never shows current speed (presumably it does? In the same way that the HR screen displays the actual current HR when wearing the belt, and the letters "HR" when not).

To compound the situation, following a workout, when I peruse the "Totals" logs/screens it has the bike distance as zero still... BUT... the RUNNING distance as the distance the HRM has shown I have allegedly biked! I don;t have a foot pod, and even if I had I haven't RUN in December yet, though the December totals display the symptoms I have described.

Anybody else got a T3C/T4C (T6C may be different?). I must have done something wrong... or is this yet another example of the Victor Meldrew life I seem to suffer?

*sigh*

didds

Comments

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Don'y have one, but I do omit to change modes from run to bike on my Garmin sometimes, does yours have such an option?
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    nahh... it doesn;t "work" that way Britspin, but thanks for the thought anyway :-0

didds

• diddsdidds Posts: 655
    update... suunto tell me I have the wrong software on my watch and to send it back toii them for an upgrade :-)

didds