Home Chat General Chat

Photos from the ardingly triathlon 4th June

Has anyone had problems trying to open the page from www.sportscam.net that also covered the ardingly triathlon as I have just opened the piccies from urban race which are only of the sprint event and , as I was in the novice, wanted to see if there were any piccies of the group of people that I was with (not too much to ask dont u think???). If anyone can help or has any suggestions or even has some piccies then that would be superb.

Ian

Comments

• BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    Ian I had some problems trying to get it open as well. I ended up having to try the page several times (closing the browser and navigating to the page), the first few times I tried it told me the server was unavailable or some such. If you keep trying you may be able to get through. Once your in you'll need your race number to search for your photos.
  • madnursemadnurse Posts: 782
    http://www1.sportcam.net/site3/public/index.php

see if this link works any better for you

madnurse
  • loonytoonloonytoon Posts: 673
    Phil... That is some fair grimacing going on there in the run photos...

I was bib 598 at the statford tri *(note the rigid arms on the bike that made me finger tips go blue)

• loonytoonloonytoon Posts: 673
    Guys its sportcam.net not sportscam.net
  • madnursemadnurse Posts: 782
    yeh they are a bit grim you can tell which lap each pic is from on the run by the expression on my face ... next time i wear my saucony grids & SOCKS !!!!!!!!