Home Chat General Chat

For Goodness Shakes sale!

Hi guys - I am a fellow triathlete and also work for For Goodness Shakes!

Just thought i would let you all know about the big sale in our online shop (www.forgoodnessshakes.com/bulk.aspx), and in store at Tesco, Sainsburys, TOTAL & Co-Op.

It works out at or around £1 a bottle in most retailers for Jan, but is cheaper if you buy in bulk online.

Happy training!

Comments

• But it costs £10 for delivery!
  • I was just about to post the same thing, even if you just buy say 8 cases its still £7. So much for savings.

The profit they can make per shake they really should do better online deals, for instance if they were selling it at 50p per bottle or 75p with cheaper delivery I would order a shed load. As it is I think i'll just stick to banana's, milk and honey!
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    Essentially it's just milk with a bit of sugar in it. Pretty disgusting if not cold.
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    I prefer choc milk with peanut butter bread or banana.

Same effects, much more affordable, probably better natural taste than most artificial shakes.

Agree about the price drop not being very impressive
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Dairy? Makes me....errr....'windy'.

Note from Lady Britspin....'windier'!
  • Good choice benny choc milk and peanut butter does the job perfect but it has to be crunchy butter..
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Just good old Milk and banana for me! I do some times have a protein shake if its been a hard workout.