Home Chat General Chat

SKINS

jacjac Posts: 452
Hi guys,

I'm looking to invest in some Skins tights...my question is: Does anyone on here use them? And, if so, what benefits to training/recovery have you noticed?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MGMG Posts: 470
    Yeah, I have some Skins, not too sure about recovery, but I always wear them on long runs (over 10mile) and find that my legs dont suffer fatigue anywhere near as much as when I just wear shorts. Also my legs arnt so tight afterwards. I would definately recommend them, only prob is they are very pricey and there are equally as good products out there for a fraction of the cost (linebreaker, 2XU etc) . That said I will be getting another pair of skins when mine need replacing...........
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    personally I have used both skins and 2XU and I therefore would never buy a pair of skins again! In comparison to the 2XU they are pretty rubbish, i've had them for about 5-6 months and their compression gave out some months ago, i use they now as just lycra shorts!
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    Thanks for your replies guys.

On your advice - and other reviews I've read - I'm going to go for the 2xu tights. Cheers
  • BARNYBARNY Posts: 157
    I like my skins!

still compression as a whole - i used to sleep in mine when i knew i had gone hard that day... worked atreat while training for an Ironman = esential piece of ironman kit!