Home Chat General Chat

A must for newbies.

On the 18th of April 2009 we are holding a coaching day for adults new to the sport of triathlon. It will be aimed primarily at competitors in there 1st or 2nd season of racing.

Full details and prices are yet to be finalised, but the day should consist of 1) introduction to open water swimming techniques, 2) coaching points for transition, 3) Q & A on equipment with a local tri store (with kit for sale) and 4) triathlon specific nutrition.

The event will be held at Hillingdon Outdoor Activity Centre near Harefield, North West London. If you are interested in this event then please contact me at [email=davidbrown@britishtriathlon.org]davidbrown@britishtriathlon.org[/email] and pass me your details. I can then send you more information directly, as I have them.

David.

Comments

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Sounds like a great idea and i would really like to attend but I live in Somerset and thats a big distance from the big smoke!

Any chance of some regional sessions?
  • BoycieBoycie Posts: 189
    That is a long way. We are running it within our region. If it's succesful then other regions may look at it, who knows.