Home Buy Triathlon Gear

quality triathlon bike

have a look: http://forum.220magazine.com/fb.asp?m=21222&key=

or go have a look at BMC's TT-monster, for only about 16000£ (yes, that's 3 zeros!).

How much to spend, are you novice/expert, are you...... more info please, or you'll get 50 suggestions of different bikes!

Comments

• I am looking for a good quality triathlon bike to race at Florida Ironman later in the year. Good components and wheels a must. I am 5 ft 8. Cash waiting!
  • Hi,

Thanks for that. I am returning to triathlon after about 8 years off during which I have concentrated on long distance/marathon running. I was a 'fair' cyclist but only ever played at triathlons but now feel ready to put lots of hard work in. I am looking to spend upto about £2000.

cheers.
  • hi steve, check out my advert for litespeed saber- you'd be taking my baby back home to the States for a holiday!
  • Hi Steve.... I have a Cervelo Soloist for £2,000 in the "For Sale" section. It's a top end "superbike" worth £4,000. Its in absolute mint condition, mail me if you want pics.
  • husslerhussler Posts: 237
    Hey,

I have a full carbon TT bike hand built by a guy called Arthur Caygill in North Yorkshire, It is an awesome bike! I am 5'9" and have had this bike 15months.

Full Dura Ace groupset, 172.5mm Chainset (53/39),

CBX Pro full Carbon Aero Bars

Tektro aero Brake levers

Aluminium specialized stem (110mm i think?)

Carbon Fibre seat post

Bontrager race saddle

2x carbon fibre bottle cages

I have various wheels that I could include with the bike... ranging from Disc/50mm front combo at the top end down to a pair of Bontrager xxx race wheels.

I would consider just selling the bike minus wheels if thats what you wanted too so you could put your own on it?

It is very responsive, where ever you point it, it goes there and quick!

Cost me £3500 with training wheels, the wheels were the mavic aksiums (however you spell it) I have since sold those wheels, hence the bontrager ones I can include as the cheapest option.

Im after around £2k for it but open to reasonable offers and haggling.

I have plenty of pics if you want to see it.

My email is [email=jason.walkley@sky.com]jason.walkley@sky.com[/email]

mobile number 07841208035

If your interested...

Cheers

Jase

• Hi Stevie,

Have sent you am email about a QR Lucero I am currently selling.
  • Thanks for your responses guys but new bike now sucessfully mine!