Home Chat General Chat

2XU Compression

Ive just brought some new 2XU compression tights from the TCR show recently.

I was wondering if anyone else had brought some and what their experiences were. Mine are starting to 'bobble' around the seam on the seat of the tights and I was wondering what people's experience were of their logevity and durability

Thanks

Comments

• Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    I've had a pair for a few months (50 dernier). They've survived washing. The get a bit bobbly - but not too bad - they still maintain their elasticity. I've not used them for cycling though, just running and recovery. I would buy again.

• treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    I have a pair of leggings for well over a year and have had no problems in fact I thoroughly reccommend them
  • wash them in a pillow case they'll last longer
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    Then stick the pillow case down the front of them if you are a male and you'll win everything![:D]
  • how do they help?

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Compression stops the pillow case slipping.
  • jon_gjon_g Posts: 318
    awesome britspin![:D]
  • Is there enough compression to store a malt loaf in the pillow case, O Fruity One?
    Slice it thinly & careful with the butter.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Great!

We are slowly bringing Malt loaf (soreen to us purists) in to all topics.

O fruity one you have shown us the light!!!!

What was this thread about?
  • I dont know, you super members are all the same,

The compression helps to reduce lactic acid after long runs or bike rides well at least for me anyway,

Lactic isn't the problem....lactate is a fuel source acidity in the muscle does npt hang around..its DOMS mostly due to muscle damage that is the problem & it allegedly tempers the effect of that.

See I can answer proper like.