Home Chat General Chat

Triathlon

To all,

I am currently pursuing an MA in Performance Sportswear Design, as part of the programme i have to focus in a particular sport, I have chosen to look at the fairly new and exciting triathlon sport. While i am learning lots through online websites/tradeshows about the sport i would very much apreciate any one who is willing to talk to me about the sports history, future, market, apparel wear used and im sure lots more. like i say i would be most grateful to hear from any one who knows about this exciting sport, i look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Gareth Dyer

Comments

• hey
  • bigmatbigmat Posts: 20
    hey ggggggggggggggggg2

what exactly did you want to know?

i can tell you it's a great sport, and that it's full of lots of very friendly people. more so than any other sport i've been involved with.

as for the clothing side, well it's lycra, lycra, and more lycra, with a bit of neoprene thrown in for good measure!

matt
  • SetantaSetanta Posts: 42
    Have to concur with bigmat, if only for the bits about lycra and neoprene.........Those were the days, the good thing is that they are nearly upon us again.

There is nothing perverted in looking at women (and men for you ladies out there) dressed in rubber when it comes to sport, but it is damn nice.

[:-]