Home Chat General Chat

The Official (drinking) Wall of Shame

This is it folks. The Official (drinking) Wall of Shame.

If a drop passes your lips it must be registered in this forum, where the rest of us will frown upon you! Either that or it'll make us feel better about that little drink we had last night.

Just to add a useful resource, check out this link to a website that lists the number of caleries in common drinks, its very useful......looks like bicardi and diet coke is almost good for you [:D]

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/calories-in-food/alcoholic-drinks.htm

Don't be shy, who's first?

Comments

• deeessdeeess Posts: 150
    last night one small shot (ok a double) of a tasty single malt

i figure whisky can't have many calories [sm=rolleyes.gif]
  • one small shot (ok a double) of a tasty single malt

156 Kcals my friend - or 9 seconds in a sprint (ok...made up the 9 seconds bit!)
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Gary is so desperate for a drink he is chewing his own thumb off...
  • what you can't see from the photo is the bendy straw taped to the back of my thumb ;o)
  • How many calories are in a crate of Cobra?
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Depends on the....Size of the snake!!!! Lots of protein though!!!!!LOL
  • That is absolutely sick!!!!! good for the skin though ive heard.....[:)]

could someone just admit to having had alcohol last night so i can feel better about things please
  • Now as i log on i see this and, i have just opened a bottle of red wine. I think i earned it after a 28 mile off road race on sunday.[:D]

Back to training tomorrow.[;)]
  • Well the second pint of cobra is sliding down beautifully. its gonna have to be a long hard session after the physio tomorrow...

Garyroberts hows the thoughts on night time training coming along?
  • night time training? if it's sleeping you're referring to - that's something i do every night without fail and have done for the past 33 years, i managed an IM distance on Saturday night....i've never picked up an injury (unless you count a stiff neck) and that was because i left the window open!

I (used to) always have a training aid beverage before starting out every night, Maximuscle don't do them but my local offy had a huge range.....

.....now i'm cutting the supplements out i have no idea how my performance will be affected. I'll let you know.
  • last night hmmm i had a pint of guinness, a pint of beer and half a bottle of chianti as i'd passed my exam! [:D] made myself suffer by spinning today!
  • I have quit drinking for lent and possibly for good after seeing this picture of myself posted on facebook - I am the blonde one!.................................................................................................

.......................PS. I am totally against smoking!

[image]local://2955/143DB227EA504C2396130E263BB4E5BB.jpg[/image]
  • That is hillarious!

Well in light of my injury news ive decided giving up drinking might not happen for the next six weeks.... So im finishing of the 4 bottles of cobra in my fridge watching the super blues
  • bo!!ox......two glasses of wine have been consumed! In my defence i have been to scotland and back today(9.5 hours driving)....and had a two hour meeting there.......and got back to the gym to do 15k on the bike and about 1000m swim.....and i'm still on the laptop trying to get some work done before going to bed.....but something always draws me to this bloody forum!
  • treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    Good news I was tempted but I was strong (by a cold Hoegaarden)
  • lauraflauraf Posts: 31
    Whoops, I'm drunk! naughty naughty, still I'll pay for it tomorrow xxx
    2 cans of kronenburg - didn't touch the sides so doesn't count
  • 3 corona offset by a burger with mozzerella, parma ham, chips and onion rings.

God that was good. Extra swim session today.
    I am going to treat myself to a nice pint of Best tonight after 5-a-side football. I can taste it now!! OOOHHH I can tatse it now!
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Small glass of REDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDRED wine yesterday evening, or should I post this in the training thread??

Should have drank the whole bottle though, won't get any faster otherwise![8|]
  • Red wine is also the beverage of choice for this evenings sorrow drowning session!
  • Another couple of glasses tonight.......does this mean i have a problem?
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    I had a couple of pints one at lunch 7 one in the eve last Fri..nothing since.....pause whilst polishing halo.
    Forgive me forum faithfull for I have sinned!!

1 pint of guiness last night followed by 2 pints of Thatchers gold. You can t blame me, its the landlords fault.

Come on Thatchers Gold on draft who could trun that down. Hung over now thought.

3 hail Marys and the cat and nine tails for me!! What doesnt kill you makes you run faster.
  • graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    I had two pints for Cider last night - It was my wedding anniversary - so come on give a guy a break! [:D]
    @ Graham33 - I will let you off the cat a nine tails but mary's worth a go. Hail!!!!
    ummm...one spanish beer, 1/3 of bottle of rioja and a whisky
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    It was my birthday yesterday, so i went swimming! and then had a little to drink after, just a cider and a couple of bacardi and cokes!
    Happy Birthday for yestyrday Tommi!