Home Chat General Chat

Novice Coaching Day

As some of you may recall, I posted a message a while ago informing of a Novice Triathlete Coaching Day we at Triathlon England East are holding on the 18th April 2009. The day will consist of an introduction to open water swimming, nutrition strategies for training and racing, training for transition and a Q & A on the technical side of the sport. The cost of the day is a mere £60 and will be hosted at Hillingdon Outdoor Activity Centre in North West London. For further information and application forms, visit;

http://www.britishtriathlon.org/news/article.php?id=10109

Comments

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Hi

Does such a thing happen in the south west? The big smoke is to far for me to go!

Cheers
  • BoycieBoycie Posts: 189
    Nothing that I know of I'm afraid. This is something we are running purely through the region. It may be worth looking at some of your local clubs to see if anyone is running a similar event.

If you were seriously interested then there is camping at the venue. I don't have any information on it, but would be happy to enquire.

David.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Thanks for the info.

I will try my local clibs.

Us country biys dont make to the big city.
  • BoycieBoycie Posts: 189
    You're not missing much.
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    dunno if cirencester counts as the southwest given its the gateway to the cotswolds (!) but Janet Whiting runs some novice coaching days at Lake 32 Cotswold water park.

google for "janet whiting triathlon".

didds