Home Chat General Chat

Making oneself unbeatable....

If you got yourself a tri-suit printed with a carbon pattern, in red and with a quaker porridge oats logo on the front and Soreen logo on the back - could anyone actually beat you?

Discuss....

Comments

• BlurredgirlBlurredgirl Posts: 292
    You'd have to write 'Newton' in marker pen on your shoes too, to be in with a chance.

blurredgirl

• bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    did you pay over a grand for that suit? Otherwise it won't work!
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Your fat percentage should be lower than the current rate of interest.
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    You will only be fast if your marriage/relationship is on the verge of breakdown due to too much tri talk and spending (on tri).
    Conehead wrote:
    ORIGINAL: jon.E

Your fat percentage should be lower than the current rate of interest.

If you're wearing black - it actually sets your bodyfat to a default setting of the current rate of interest or 4% (whichever is lower on race day) regardless of what your bodyfat is.

Just like finishing someone elses desert means its calorie free as it wasn;t originally intended for you. That's a fact, I'm a nutritionist and everything, it said so in 220....

Does the nutritionist advice go as far to say that the calorie content of a Mars bar is negated if you drink a can of diet coke with it?

And is it true that a cold can of diet coke has negative calorie content has the body has to use energy to metabolise it?,if so it is ice cream for me.
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    I believe the body cannot metabolise Coke at all..ever..it is evil...even when it is called pepsi...have you seen the Duffy coke advert?

I rest my case.
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    You could use steriods, EPO and Speed......
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    sfuller wrote:

You could use steriods, EPO and Speed......

mix them in porridge or soreen and some red colourant for maximum potential!
  • to answer you orginal question xyzee-uk,

yes, me, and anyone esle wearing black... o and conehead,

the problem is the whole red part, other than that sounds like a terrific tri-suit, also it depends if your mum or grandma knitted it, grandma's still use the whole "knitt -one-pearl-one" routine, that soooo last year.[8|]
    You are a member of BANT aren't you? Such wisdom.
    Awesome advice thankyou Conehead,my spare tyre is dissolving as I type.

I am also using Olive oil to allow ease of getting into my wetsuit as I believe it is healthier than other oil.
    'I was to conservative for BANT.' Mr Holfords loss..

• Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    All fruit are round*

Therefore anything round is a fruit.

This means that Scotch eggs, maltesers, pork pies (when viewed from above) etc all count as one of your "five a day". There are many others too.

That is a true fact. I read it on the web, so it must be so.

*Bananas are if you slice them up and look at them from correct angle. Anything else is probably just too weird to eat, so doesn't count
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Thats really interesting jack! Does that mean a football is ediable?

I cant believe that on this thread it has not been ponted out that all Trisuits have to be woollen to be bullet proof for speed.
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Blinkybaz wrote:

Thats really interesting jack! Does that mean a football is ediable?

My dog certainly thinks so.
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    This advice came just in time! I was looking forwards to my steak & ale pie with mashed spuds and onion gravy + 4-pack of guinness for dinner tonight, but I was a bit concerned about the calorie content.

Worry no more! I just need to make sure I save enough space afterwards to cram the lettuce and tomato salad down that I've just made and it will all be OK.

Thanks very much, 220 forum!