Home Chat General Chat

Tri/Bicycle insurance

Can anyone recommend a good bicycle insurance company? And what features do i need to look out for (good and bad!).

Any help would be gratefully received!

Comments

• pacman2102pacman2102 Posts: 247
    I am looking for one to and also so I can take my bike aboard , if you find one let me know
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Check out the Btitish Tri site, membership grants you some insurance & a discount on other policies.
  • We have E and L (http://www.eandl.co.uk/cycle-insurance/) - covers you for taking abroad and no problems with it so far...
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    I just saw your 'Tri/Bicycle Insurance' title and wondered why the hell you're wanting to insure a tricycle?
  • Thanks guys..

I'll finally get around to getting some insurance for new new(ish) stead. what sort of cover do I need? just the leisure plan or as I'm entering Tri's do I need the Compete plan?

scotty
  • Think we might have the "compete" plan for racing and competitions (don't remember the bit about semi professional cyclists being on there before!) - I think I bought it over the phone and discussed it with them to make sure I got the right one, was same price as online.