Home Chat General Chat

What happened to the Newbie training thread??????????????

md6md6 Posts: 969
Just to check that my sanity hasn't finally left never to return, I am sure there was a 'newbies what training have you done' thread, but i can't find it now...anyone know where it has gone?????

Comments

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Looks like it has been deleted

I will start a new one and we can keep the motavation going!!
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Ta daaaaaaaaa! http://forum.220magazine.com/tm.asp?m=27501&mpage=6&key=newbie

Think a user got deleted (spam maybe?) and it got bumped off the latest threads.
  • BlurredgirlBlurredgirl Posts: 292
    Bizarre - outwardly a perfectly pleasant user seems to have been deleted......me no understand.

blurredgirl
  • deeessdeeess Posts: 150
    looks like moonshine got deleted - no idea why
    The link Flavadave put in does not work for posting new entries!

Why have they deleted moonshine? Have the admin lost their minds????
  • deeessdeeess Posts: 150
    just look halfway down the front page - it is the thread started by [User Deleted] with 6 pages
    It doesnt work there either! Argh whats going on!!!!
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Now that's crap!!!!!!!!!

We had this problem before, this is the second 'normal' (well, you know...) user that gets deleted.

Wasn't it gaterz that was deleted once when the spamlevels got up??

Come on moderators, these are really annoying mistakes, you should remove thespammers first!!![sm=rolleyes.gif]
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    no idea why I was deleted - don't think I've spammed - can't stand the stuff[:D]

but it let me re-register with exactly same details!!!
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    I can only assume that it was an "operator error". I've enjoyed all your postings, nothing spammy about them whatsoever.

Glad to have you back and to see that it has not put you off!
  • Some Mods on some forums will delete your account for the most pathetic reasons, seems in this case it was just an 'Operator Error'...[8|]
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Watch out Britspin, you'll probably get erased soon, for the shameless plugs on Soreen.

Makes me wonder,.... mmmmmm,[image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m5.gif[/image]

[;)][:D]