Home Chat General Chat

Freebies..

jacjac Posts: 452
Hi guys,

Just wondered about a thread on all the freebies we can get..

I've just had through a bundle from zipvit this morning. You do pay £3.99 p&p but you get two bars, a gel, two drinks, a recovery drink, water bottle, multivits and fish oil tabs.

If anyone's interested go to www.zipvit.com/success

Anyone get any other freebies to share?..

Comments

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    I am just out of omega tablets too.

Looks good for four quid.

The only "free" stuff I ever get is whatever is in the bag after a race.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Thanks Jac. Zipvit stuff odered. nothing from me but I will keep my eyes open.
  • graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    Like wise - thanks, but Nothing I can find! good thread idea!
  • Hillsy555Hillsy555 Posts: 19
    1st Post on the forums, but just wanted to say thanks for the above link. I have just ordered mine. Thanks again
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    is the cod liver oil (or whatever it is) taste fishy or is it that fantastic invention the tasteless capsule?
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    gingertri wrote:

is the cod liver oil (or whatever it is) taste fishy or is it that fantastic invention the tasteless capsule?

The fish oil is in a capsule (usually!). You swallow the capsule whole, so no taste. I've never tried bursting one in my mouth, but I would imagine it does have fishy taste. But you wouldn't do that!
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    on another freebie note (well if you win that is). ForGoodness shakes are offering a £2K cannondale, just go to their website http://www.forgoodnessshakes.com/competition.aspx and use this as the entry code [color=#ff0000]DTB Cannondale[/color]

good luck

Si
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    The ZipVit stuff turned up today. Its not bad for £3.99. Its a good kit for a race day I think.

Thanks again Jac!
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    Got another freebie offering if anyone needs muscle rub..

Spotted it in a mag in my local tri shop.

It's for Blue Active muscle and joint rub...normally £7.99 for 50ml but is free - for £2.50 p&p.

To claim, if anyone's interested, call 01526 344971 and mention "Running Free" (the mag i got) and organise the p&p or send your details with £2.50 to The Pioneer Trading Company, Running Free Offer, Tattershall, Lincoln, LN4 4NN.

• trudgertrudger Posts: 61
    ZipVit box arrived today, good selection of kit for 4quid. Thanks for the post.

• Xyzee_ukXyzee_uk Posts: 100
    I lost my bottle yesturday - Perfect timing, thanks!!!
    Well I won't be buying any Zipvit chocolate recovery drink. Yuk![X(]
  • agent_tiagent_ti Posts: 306
    I agree, too thin, no substance, REGO tastes much nicer.

The energy bars on the other hand...wow!
  • Tried the chocolate recovery drink..

I think I am going to complain to trading standards!!!!! haven't tried any other part yet.. but I'm seriously worried!! it certianly wasn't chocolate!!!

it all started so well.. what a fantastic pouch I thought.....

• AndreAndre Posts: 103
    I had the lemon energy drink this morning for circuit training and spin, I must've made it too weak, as I couldn't taste anything (not that I have a problem with the taste of plain water)... The chocolate protein recovery bar was OK though, nice flavour, if a little chewy (it's a work out in itself eating that thing!).
  • graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    No Andre I had the punch energy drink and it was really weak!

And yep the chocolate recovery drink - yuk! I needed to recover after tasting it!

The bars are pretty good though!
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595

Not a freebie but there is, or was, a trial offer on the high five website for a cheap trial pack of gels and drink powders, and there's an offer for a pack of energy source, energy source 4:1, Xtreme Energy source and Energy Gel (also seems to work with energy gel plus) for £40 plus p&p

You need to enter a code at checkout - you get it by watching the Australia Research video on the home page.

• trudgertrudger Posts: 61
    Drinking the so-called Chocolat recovery drink, fits in with the triathlon ethos.

There must be pain before you feel the effect.

• AndreAndre Posts: 103
    Not a freebie, as such, and most of you will already have an account with them, but if you're not already getting platinum discount at Wiggle then register with the referer ID of the NDCS and you'll get 3 months of 10% (and 10% of the value of your purchases goes to the charity too).

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/Secure/AccountInfo.aspx?referid=ndcs
    Again not a freebie but if anyone Evans are offering 10% off anything not already discounted until the end of Sunday.