Home Chat General Chat

Bike computer...with Cadence

Can anybody recommend a computer that has a cadence feature and is wireless.

I'm trying the approach of high revs in medium gear, to stop my thighs being totally shot at the end of a decent ride.

thanks

Comments

• jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    I've just got a garmin edge 705 with cadence sensor. Expensive at £257 but a very nice piece of kit, you can get free maps for it from Open Street Map. Before that I had a cheap one from Tesco (£15) which had wireless speed and wired cadence but the screen was quite hard to read.
  • MrSquishyMrSquishy Posts: 277
    Polar CS200cad - wireless with cadence and HRM. Not overly cheap, but just saw one on Wiggle for under £90 which is much less than I paid for mine last summer [:(]
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    I've got the Cateye V2, which is a great piece of kit. It's not cheap but the cadence/speed pick-up is second to none. The only down side would be the small buttons - but you soon get used to it.
  • GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
    I got the Boardman Wireless Cadence £35.

Been great.

G
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Garmin 405 + The cadence adaptor. Not tried it yet as been waiting for the bike to arrive. Will fit it today.
  • danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    Polar CS300 with the cadence monitor. If you don't want a HRM as well, then don't go for it, but I use it for all my running as well and it's worked great.