Home Chat General Chat

How many times a day do you shower and change?!

My day is something like this:

AM swim. Shower and change

AM run/bike. Shower and change

Midday teach class at gym. Shower and change.

Late PM arrive home from work. Shower and hair-removal/womanly maintenance/general attempt at remaining feminine and a bit gorgeous in the vain hope that I shall stumble upon a dashing chap in the not too distant future.

Anyone else have similar days?!

Ps on friday, my day off, i go feral and dont wash at all, in defiance!

Comments

• Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Worst case is three. Anything more than that I think I will pass on.

Shave (face only, I make no attempt to maintain a feminine appearance - except that I have taken to putting on a SPF 15 moisturiser as I now spend so much more time out in the sun)

Early morning swim. Shower but still stink of chlorine.

Lunchtime - Gym + Shower.

Evening - Run/Cycling/Gym/Swim - but might skip a shower unless I am particularly muddy or whatever. And the missus doesn't complain that I smell to much. She is more likely to moan about chlorine though.

I go through tons of shower gel/shampoo, deodorant

• lappieszalappiesza Posts: 36
    Yes I swim shower, work swim shower and run or bike and shower. So three is my total for a day.

If I dont shower my students tell me I stink of chlorine! Tough crowd!
  • probably twice, usually before work, then after swim or bikerun (i do swim one night then a bikerun the next night - i live far away from work and the training area!)
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    It seems to be two or three times for me. I'm one of those pedants who has a proper wash before getting in the pool as well. Wish everybody would do that.

I think somebody made a comment last year about triathletes always being wet: you're either in the shower, in the pool, running/cycling and covered in sweat or running/cycling and it is p*ssing down.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Cant remember who but we posted for someone about 2 months ago at showering. It was actuallyt quite funny thread. I believe we had soreen shower gel and red carbon towels.

I shower about twice aday.
  • jon_gjon_g Posts: 318
    that was my thread. ditto here, i shower after my morning training, shower after lunch training and then shower after evening training. it's a good job i do all the washing otherwise the missus would freak out at the amount of kit i use daily!
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Just about to have my Third shower of the day!

I'm in a hotel in London, meeting not until 12:00 so I got a day pass to the gym near the hotel.

6:30 First shower before entering the pool.

7:45 Shower after leaving pool to wash chlorine off. A bit. Then to the gym.

9:30 Shower and shave (chin) back in Hotel room.

Three showers by 9:30 is a new record.