Home Chat General Chat

This forum is great - so say I

JulesJules Posts: 987
What did you say?! [:D]

Comments

• j27rtj27rt Posts: 102
    Come on Conehead, what was said and if you feel obliged to name the clubs that is your prerogative (before you get banned from here too!!) [;)]
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Maybe the forum moderator was jealous of your success in the sport business?????

A forum should be like an evening down the local,unfortunately sarcasm doesn't seem to translate into the written form and every thing is taken literally by the anal ones.
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Conehead wrote:

I'm slightly indifferent towards 220 the magazine these days, but they run this forum so good on them.

Yes we do don't we![sm=kiss.gif]

BTW, really love that description 'the anal ones'! Made me laugh (as it should!).
  • o you lot.... get a room

but thanks your all a massive help to the new triers
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    What was it Groucho Marx said about joining a club?
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    random conversation down the pub???? You're joking aren't ya.......if i talked all night about swimming stokes, breathing techniques, pedal positions, all in one Lycra suits (worn by men), elastic lases and back side lubricant i'm guessing i'd have no friends left!

That's the thing about this forum, were all here because we can't get enough of this sport, it is great, let the passion flow.....!
  • here here. i'll drink (water) to that!!! x
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    garyroberts wrote:

random conversation down the pub???? You're joking aren't ya.......if i talked all night about swimming stokes, breathing techniques, pedal positions, all in one Lycra suits (worn by men), elastic lases and back side lubricant i'm guessing i'd have no friends left!

You have time for friends with all that training your doing.That must make me a bit of a Pariah.So I'll go off and chat to the nice lady on the Wii Fit,she always says nice things.
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    Theres a lot of Bromance going on here, should we link this post to the mens health one?