Home Chat General Chat

i don'tlike london dynamo

Why???????

Comments

• EdstgEdstg Posts: 83
    I'm sorry if you don't know what i'm talking about, but all london dynamo cyclists deserve to be publicy humiliated then flogged...
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    I encountered a group of those guys on the London 2 Brighton last year. First there was a narrow single lane uphill that was completely clogged: a group of 4 LD idiots were trying to steam up the outside shouting "Coming through, on your right, make a space!" etc when there was clearly nowhere for anybody to go. After the lead guy had rubbed wheels with me for the third time I said "If I find a gap, pal, I'm going to use it. Now F&^& OFF!" which got a laugh and a cheer from the people around me.

Saw them later on doing the same thing at some traffic lights, elbowing their way through. Tits.

Funny thing is, if they were going for some kind of record they failed dismally, as I shot past the same guys on the approach to the beacon and didn't see them for the rest of the day.

Dunno anything more about who they are or what they do, but my one and only encounter with them was a poor advertisement for their club. Dangerous, arrogant, rude and crap would be my first impressions..
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Seem a little cross.
  • To be honest I dont think ive ever met a nice London Dynamo cyclist, or heard of one. This weekend there were some horses crossing the road in Richmond, most people were staying back from and waiting for the horses to cross, but a group of dynamo cyclist come racing along and cut right through, right in front of one of the horse's, causing it some distress, someone should do something about these ideots.

One of my mates also said that one of them called him a slow w*n**r for just cycling along slowely, he was recoperating from an injury at the time and taking it easy, may be they were jelous of his bike or something which is very nice indeed.
  • If they are at the london tri int he charity wave ill ram them with my battlecruiser....if i can keep up with them...or anyone....