Home Chat General Chat

Free Soreen and Jaffa cakes

Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Soreen and Jaffa Cakes at Sainsburys just now.

Yum![:)]

You're welcome.[;)]

Comments

• Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Now, if it wasn't for the food poisoning, I would be there like a shot.

Good tip.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Listen...................SLAM.................Thats me on my way to the shops.
  • I left those demons behind me a long time ago . .
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    did you just call soreen a demon?

Jaffa cakes maybe, but soreen is an excellent training food in my opinion! It provides good carbs, its sugars are in the form of fruit sugars, so fructose, which despite being a sugar has a lowish GI in comparison to glucose. And they have a good amount of protein in them too! perfection! (And low in fat! even more perfect!)
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    Jack Hughes:

Now, if it wasn't for the food poisoning, I would be there like a shot.

Yeah, but you're not. So I just bought your share. You lose.

• jacjac Posts: 452
    Spotted the Soreen deal yesterday and went for two loaves. Missed the Jaffa cakes - damn.
  • al_fordal_ford Posts: 119
    Just sent a text to the misses while she's out at Sainers...the kettle is on eagerly waiting for her return.
  • RhinoRhino Posts: 13
    Went to Sainsbury's last night to take advantage of the 2 for 1 on Soreen to find the shelf empty! Gutted.

Ive also taken to hiding Soreen as the kids have realised they like it. My 8 year old asked if he could if he had some more and i told him it had all gone, only for him to see me eating some 15 mins later. Feeling slighty guilty.

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Cool.
  • MowfMowf Posts: 272
    Two for a pound at Asda last night. It's the 'old school' Soreen i.e. not sliced. But you can't have everything i guess.
  • WannabetriWannabetri Posts: 219
    Why buy sliced? Surely the fun is cutting out huge slices of the stuff yourself?!?!?! Or maybe tearing it off with your teeth........ [image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m9.gif[/image]

Now, where is the nearest one to work..........