Home Chat General Chat

Hair removal

i know that there have been a few threads on whether or not you should shave your legs, or more and even a couple of rather scary stories but what is the most popular method of leg (or other) hair removal?

Comments

• JessterJesster Posts: 482
    What sort of person BURNS their hair off?! I have never heard of this? is it a new treatment from india or something?!!
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Cant vote as |I am natural. All my leg hair and arm pit hair. I am sure if I did shave which I might I just need to be in TRI a bit longer I would go for the cream hair eating stuff!

Good IU am such a novice I dont even shave my legs yet.
  • non facial is for girls.
  • JoddyBearJoddyBear Posts: 66
    Jesster wrote:

What sort of person BURNS their hair off?! I have never heard of this? is it a new treatment from india or something?!!

Pretty hardcore i know but this was quite honestly put forward as a genuine method by a girl in my office. She claims that it is possible to remove leg hair using a can of deodorant and a cigarette lighter.

I'm not sure that it's a reccommended method, or the sort of thing that gets demonstrated on Blue Peter (Here's one i cremated earlier) but Jen said, therefore it must be true!
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    I've gone for burning, as a couple of years I set fire to myself with a pan full off oil, not on purpose tho. Did an excellent job of the hairs on my chest, bare as a baby and no burns! luckily I ripped the t-shirt off before burning my skin!
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Are you sure she wasnt having you on just so you would try it and everyone could have a laugh at the flayed skin on your legs?

i have heard of candling but thats only for very long hair (on horses!) and certainly not with a propellant!!

mad.