Only if it's extra clean and shiny!
  • Jesster wrote:

Only if it's extra clean and shiny!

Wanna help me out with that?

ok sorry that was bad...you set me up...i had to![&o]

• JessterJesster Posts: 482
    heh heh heh heh [:D]
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Does all this chat mean we're tri-sexual??
  • Ill tri anything sexual [:D]
    ha ha - love it! [:D]
  • brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    Liking the idea Jesster...I'll do the same....first race thamesturbo 4 May....
    I wore my smiley at the 10k today and no-one commented on it whatsoever!!
    I'm absolutely confident it will catch on, girls. big oaks from small acorns after all! Keep wearing those smileys!!! [:D]
  • pacman2102pacman2102 Posts: 247
    so how did the 10k go and did you have any success with the smiley face
    I am sure it will take off remember we are only at the start of the seson and the idea only came up late last week

smiley faces are the best new accessory for all tri races [;)]
    and cheap too, don't forget! lol
    that true, but I don't know you well enough to call you cheap

maybe we ought have different smiley faces for single and looking , single and happy being single and single and desperate
    Oh dear, I think that i'm all of those things. thats a lot of ink! lol
    that sounds really bad, I am just one single and looking , but maybe the desperate may be true and as for happy well
  • single and looking and single and happy being single can be one,

but single and desperate and single and no chance should be the same

10k went well, never run that far before so was determined to take it slow and not walk at all, which I did, so happy there and have a base time on which to improve now. Only doing sprints atm but useful for over distance training-have to say longer running (only 7.5k up to Sunday) certainly makes the 5k much easier!

As for smiley face-used permanent marker (who's the pessimist??) but it still faded before the end, but then so did I!!!

This whole single but desperate; Single but Happy etc., sounds very complicated, unless we incorporate the traffic light system into the smileys..............

Jesster-how did the hot date go?
    lol didnt happen, found out he still had 'ex issues', [:@] and i told him to forget it. Natch. so I spent the day surfing with my mates instead! [:D]

No need to chuck the permanent marker out just yet then, eh? lol
    the only thing I could think of rather than colour coding is degree's of smiley faces, big smile for looking and happy , small smile for single and happy and thrown for single and desperate.

Glad you enjoyed the 10k you will get better each time you do one and will improve no end , also good for the over distance for your sprints
    don't get to down with us guys not all of us have problems with our ex, I am sure you will meet that special person but in the mean time have fun looking.

Surfing must have been fun even thou it would have been cold
    lol it's no huge drama, guys can come and go but training will always be there!

Surfing was not cold as i was dressed for it and the waves were clean and glassy. Magic.

Alright, i''ll admit it was cold when i took a few on the head in a row. Brrrr!

And why do you guys have to make the smiley idea so complicated? single is single, innit? just draw the bloody thing on yer leg and have done, will ya?! we're not all flamin' artistes!!! [:)]

Got to admit training is the one consistant thing in my life at the moment.

You must be used to it the cold I am really feeling the cold this season as I have lost so much weight

As for the smiley face thing us guys like to make things complicated
    How is it that some people manage to drop tons of weight?!

I always seem to stay the same....grrrr!
    I did lose a gaul blader in the process which helped a lot, until then I couldn't lose weight no matter how I tried. But since then I am losing weight and changing shape no end . Also had a hard winter training up to 10 hours a week which may have helped

I am sure you are like most woman think they are big when in fact they are a good shape .

Nobody lokes their shape or very few people do
    I really quite like my shape, just wish there was a little bit less of it....!

training on average 2-3 hours a day at the mo and seem to be slowly shrinking [:)] ho-hum...

Isn't a gall bladder very important then?
  • less is more, a whole lotta women need a whole lotta lovin

Wait a minute...that doesnt make sense.

...Im not gonna fix it

I sure you have a good figure and have bumps in all the right places and not as big as you say you are

I have moved down from a 36 waist to a 32 and kneck size from a 17.5 to 16.5 and dropped 1 1/2 stone since november

That a lot of training and I am sure it will make a difference , biking as made the major difference for me

Gaul blader breaks down your food and creates bile but your body learns how to create it another way
    Size 12=not big though-ahem!-larger up top. Flotation aids, no?

How does the body create bile if not in the gall bladder? I suppose if it can use amino acids to mimic carbohydrate when carbohydrate is lacking, it can do pretty much anything.

Must make an effort to cycle more too.

@comanighttrain-down, boy! lol x