Home Chat General Chat

The benefit of a coach! RKC

Hi guys

just tone is though id ppost on here, i took the plunge and paid for some swimming sessions with Rick Kiddle (does advertising get me a discount?). If anyone is thinking about it then do it!!! After one sesion ive managed to get down to 17 stokes per length and my 100m time was 21 seconds down.

And some scandulous bum kissing but if any of you live near the windsor area id recommend him, brilliant session, patient even when i was swimming like a one armed elephant!

I was initially just going for the one session but have signed up for a course!

Comments

• diddsdidds Posts: 655
    patient even when i was swimming like a one armed elephant!

I dream of being as good a swimmer as a one armed elephant.

didds

• md6md6 Posts: 969
    My swimming was once described as looking like a drowning elephant - lots of noise and slashing, with very little forward movement...and there I was thinking it was refering ot the size of my er...trunk [:D]
  • PC_67PC_67 Posts: 196
    How much does a decent coach cost approx.?

I find one on one swimming lessons expensive but, as advised by a kind poster here, I'm giving thought to getting a programme devised for me.

Conehad, you can't claim any credit for Rick Kiddle. After your book I was expecting him to be about 92. He's probably not much older than me.
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    I think if you want programmes etc its around £40 a session. pretty much the same for the swimming.

I was just going to have the one but with technique problems you can do all the drills in the world but if your doing them wrong then whats the point!!!!

Your just getting good at being bad!