Home Chat General Chat

for the men.

Well chaps, its Friday, what you all getting upto?

Comments

• danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    When there is a real hottie running by me in the park, even a two hour run becomes much quicker if there is some good motivation to follow. The most depressing thing that ever happened to me in a run though was two gorgeous girls run by me, probably doing 6:30-6:45 miles, WHILE TALKING ON THEIR CELL PHONES. I just about turned around and went home crying.

• JoddyBearJoddyBear Posts: 66
    woe is me, yet another stag do to go on. Getting picked up in an hour for a weekend of excess in Bucharest. Allegedly we're going stuntman training, does that count towards anything? Probably not.

still i've got my two bottles of drink ready for the four hour minibus ride to the airport - vodka and pineapple with nuun - Yummo!

This is looking like i'll need to be putting my first post on the drinking wall of shame on tuesday morning, if i can focus on the screen/keyboard long enough.

Oh well, i'm sure my sacrifice will be appreciated.
  • I believe drinking beer and looking at girls is the option for you!

Reminds me of my eurotrip, somehow i managed to see all the red light districts of western and central europe completely unintentionally (i think they just build the cheapest youth hostels near the red light districts).

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Slightly unfair for us married folk on the options!

I am going out to buy new running trainers and then hitting the curry house!

You could have slide in a married but doing what i want option.

Oh well have a great weekend one and all!!!!!!!1
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Your poll seems to have assumed that no one works at the weekend.So for me its ''none of the above''
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Training, looking, cooking, training some more, cooking, no beer but good tea & coffee & good food, bit of easy to watch TV & Sleeeeeeeeeeeep.
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Yes, I know i'm not a man. BUT i'll be working, training, surfing, partying and I HAVE A DATE ON SUNDAY!!! whoopwhoopwhoop just had to get that one in there......didn't even have to paint a smiley on my leg either. a skirt and heels worked a treat!

• what time am i picking you up again?

Gahh, Last date i had was a disaster! I have retreated from meaningful intentions to the more comfortable region of bad intentions.

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    I shall be fiddling with the new bike today and finally heading out on it tomorrow.[:)]
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    didn't even have to paint a smiley on my leg either. a skirt and heels worked a treat!

Damn Jesster, never thought of trying that one! Hope the date goes well!
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    jesster wheres he taking you?
  • agent_tiagent_ti Posts: 306
    anyone think number 3 reminds them of the inbetweeners?? [:D]
    To the park i think, and then for a bag of chips [;)]
    wow hes done well there, cheap date!!!!!!

You free next weekend?
    lol just because i'm cheap, it doesn't mean i'm easy! [:D]
  • Jesster wrote:

lol just because i'm cheap, it doesn't mean i'm easy! [:D]

Ill take you to pizza hut

make it pizza express and you got yourself a deal [:)]
  • pizza express?

....I aint sayin she a gold digga....

okay, okay! a pasty and a bottle of panda pop! just don't take me to pizza hut!! [:-]
    Oi coman get your own bird i asked first!!!!!! haha

greggs the bakers and a park bench it is then jess! cant wait.....
  • Im afraid we have to share. Theres not enough tri women:P
    ok cool. does jess know this haha
    I can see that you two are gonna be trouble....[;)]
  • Conehead wrote:

Wife is back tommorrow from training in Arizona so I'll be training myself into the ground from tomorrow until Hawaii. Taper? That's something a tailor does to pants isn't it?

Lol, yes.

[url=http://www.cadandthedandy.co.uk/about.php]London tailor[/url]

• gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN, REPEAT - well thats what I try to tell myself anyway