Home Chat General Chat

Amazing Athlete

Champion cagefighter AND iron man athlete.

I think i like this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuexMvX1OFo

Comments

• j27rtj27rt Posts: 102
    I wouldn't fancy lining up next to him at the start of an open water front brawl session!
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    Yup, Diaz is a very good fighter, never forget when he KO'ed Robbie Lawler!! His little bro Nate is fairly handy too.........
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    I wouldn't fancy lining up next to him at the start of an open water front brawl session!

Nah.. he'd be no problem. The whole thing with Front Brawl(TM) is that you give somebody a quick round-house as you overtake, or as they attempt to overtake you.

Just make sure you are clear of him. He will delay himself by catching somebody then repeatedly punching them in the face, body slamming them then miraculously find that the producers have provided a balsa wood stage chair for him to beat his victim up with. He will then tread water for 5 mins with his hands in the air shouting "Who's the man? Who's the MAN??".

Probably.
  • Sorry! failed to receive any response from ytube
  • that lawler fight made me smile. Always like seeing the poster boys getting knocked out.

Diaz vs Shamrock is going to be epic.

• JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Am being overcome by excessive amounts of testosterone in this thread. Will exit immediately before sprouting a beard....