Home Chat General Chat

Triathlon romance....?

Comments

• pacman2102pacman2102 Posts: 247
    size 12 is not big at all in fact know a days that small. As for being large up to us blokes like that depends on who big thou and as for floation aid that good .

I haven't gone into the science of it but your body adjust and create bile I think the gaul blader store it and uses it when you need it . Know I seem to be eating less but getting rid of food more quickly

As for bike it was my weak part of the tri but over the winter have tried to at least 6 hours per week and at least 4 hours most sundays

Also it my first full winter of tri training as I only started last may but done pretty well so far
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Why do people do that Jesster? Isn't it logical to get over a relationship first before dipping your toe back into the water? Some people just seem to need ANYONE rather than no-one don't they? Better off without him girl and stick with the training-you'll sweat just as much, get out of breathe just as much but you'll feel much better for it!! This is a non-smiley just for him [:o]
    Where can I get me one of those gall bladder ops??? I'm a size 12 too but in that 10k pic I've just posted I look like 120!! Now where's that noose.......?
  • :O i hope that non smiler wasnt for me!
    Definitely not for you-thoroughly enjoy yours and Jessters banter-its a bit like the BT Broadband advert-will they? Won't they?
    I wouldn't recommand it as it's the most painful thing that as every happen to me . One of the girls I work with as had her gaul blader removed and also had a baby and she said the gaul blader was more painful by loads . As it constant pain

As for looking big remember the camera always add on loads of pounds I am sure you look great
    does this mean jester may not be having a smiley face for much longer as she will be off the market !!!

At least this web site may have done some good
    Thanks Pacman. As for the gall bladder thing-perhaps I will give it a miss if it hurts that much, bit of a wuss when it comes to pain (and there's me wanting to be a triathlete-ha!)
    Bit of a fight going on over her at the moment! Great fun! But reckon she may need to down grade the marker pen to non permanent if this carries on....
  • Cheryl6162 wrote:

Definitely not for you-thoroughly enjoy yours and Jessters banter-its a bit like the BT Broadband advert-will they? Won't they?

She's going down.

I only pay compliments where they are due. Yes I think the gall blader thing is wise I wouldn't wish it on anybody

I thought you woman were good with pain , their good pain and bad pain pain in training is good as long as you don't go to far and there bad pain when something goes wrong or you damage something or comeoff your bike
    ah....definitely BT then...
    hope it not going to be like those nescafe adverts when you don't actualy know what happens in the end.

As for the BT ad , I am sure there will be a twist in there somewhere there always is with romance it's never straight forward
    Pain for a reason is fine, like lactic burn, childbirth, leg hair removal etc, all a doddle really but one thing I can't do is stinging. I could whelp a thousand offspring or run up a mountain backwards if necessary, but ask me to pull off a plaster (when I haven't epilated my legs recently enough!) and I'm the one running out of the door!

Paper cuts= bad too
    As for the BT ad , I am sure there will be a twist in there somewhere there always is with romance it's never straight forward

Lol! Wouldn't be fun without the guessing games! And what would men and women find to talk about if us women didn't turn everything into a debate? Imagine sitting at the breakfast table and she says to him "Whats the matter? You're very quiet today" and he says "Nothing." and she says "Oh, that's okay then" Pure fiction! Wouldn't ever happen in the real world....[:D]
    Some pain can be pleasurable !!! I am not sure on the child birth thing but I will never know that one. As for hair removal as a bloke never had the reason to do that yet .

I don't mind stinging I came off my bike the other day and didn't realize how much of a graze I had until I got in the bath when that stung . But I had done another 40 miles after I came off

I agree with paper cut , don't like dentist either

If your previous photo was you You don't have anything to worry about with us bloke you look mighty fine
    sounds like you are talking from expericence , have you been there and bought the tee shirt but given it back

Us bloke some time like a hint rather than having to guess we not that advance you know
    Previous photo was a year ago but was the only one I could reduce down small enough to fit on the avatar thing (whatever that is!) until the race pics came up,. Hair short now (bad move, although good for swimming hats) and now being grown out again as decided I prefer it longer so I can hide behind it!

Thanks for the compliment anyway! Why don't many people put their pics up? Its so much nicer putting a face to the comments
    sounds like you are talking from expericence , have you been there and bought the tee shirt but given it back

No, I had the tee shirt taken away from me by a higher force over 8 years ago. Women will always be women but I guess some of us are amused by an inward look sometimes, it really is a case of Men from Mars and Women being from Venus.

We do give hints sometimes, but never in a way that they can be understood because that then gives us the opporuntiy to give a few more....and the game goes on!
    I am sure you look nice with short hair . A year not long and people don't change that much . But saying that I have due to the weight lose I recently had a fittness test and my age came up 10 years younger than I am which made me feel great

I tried to but a photo up said it was large ( wish I always had that problem) will try and get a tri one up this season . Yes me in a tri suit that could be a laugh

Got to admit I have short hair and it good for the swimming and it goes curly if it goes to long
    I am sorry to hear that (about your tee shirt) , I gave mine back after 8 years as it wasn't working.

Yes it does seem to become a game between us men and woman , but it can be fun some times . But it tends to hurt if the game goes wrong

I presume the id name is the year you were born , not your age. Mine is my birthday all that missing is the year
    Yes, it is my date of birth, although sometimes it feels like my age! There are so many passwords you have to remember for everything, I figured I'd keep it simple. Figured yours was probably 21st Feb.. Sorry that your tee shirt didn't fit right after 8 years, I guess sometimes they change shape with time and are no longer as comfortable as they were. At least you gave it back instead of hanging on in there with something that wasn't right, just for the sake of it. One thing fate has taught me is that you do only have one shot at life and you should live it in a way that makes your heart sing, whichever way that may be. And if you find someone along the way that fits with that, then thats great. If not, the solo road, in my experience, is far from lonely....

I'm off out for a run now. I'm lucky enough to work in a beautiful part of the world with miles of sandy heathland tracks on my doorstep, so I'm taking off for a spot of active recovery from Sunday..

Hasta la vista my friend....
    Mine 1967 and I use my initials and date of birth for a password it does make it easier. I did have the tee shirt 5 years before I thought I would keep it but proved to be the wrong size after a while. I think for me to give it back was a hard decision and it took 2 year of heart ache. I am with you about the one shot at life I have made sure I have tried to enjoy life since it's been 5 years. I do hope I do find somebody that fit as I enjoy the fringe benefits . Got to admit Iam not good on my own

Lucky you with the part of the world are in I am in the grim north (yorkshire) it's pretty in parts, but I don't think you can beat a run on a beach when the weather good

what time did you do
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Blimey, you lot have been busy today! havent you got any work to do?!!
    Yes, but this is more fun??? Especially gossiping about you!
  • Hehe. I work as a software developer, we are boom-bust workers so when im on a bust i just crawl the forums (mainly this and subfighter.tv)

I think Jesster will stop talking to me when i upload a bike picture.

Bit seedy is it? you know its not just your equipment she's interested in.....
  • shes a gold digga. She wants some guy with a solid gold bike with diamond encrusted handles...might not be so good on the hills....

• JessterJesster Posts: 482
    And tiny little gold pants with a gold cape. amen to that!
    you're talking my language girl! That and a pizza express-what more could a girl want?