Home Chat General Chat

Diadora Iron Heart Shoes...

Hi,

Evans Cycles are selling these at half price at the moment... has anyone had a pair? what do you think? I'm not going to be able to get to an Evans shop in the next few weeks so I am looking at ordering them on-line which means I can't try them until I get them... I've got quite wide feet, anyone know if these are slim?

Thanks for your help

Steve

Comments

• graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    Hi, I've never used them - but I found them cheaper for you!!

http://www.cyclesportsuk.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=5331
  • graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    Just noticed they're slightly different and I think restricted to one size - so.....pretty much no use at all eh!
  • j27rtj27rt Posts: 102
    After reading your post this morning I went out at lunch and bought a pair, they appear to be good quality and I have wide feet too and there is plenty of room. I sometimes have to get a size 44 to accomodate the width but the 43s almost felt too big.

I would recommend, if you can, going to another store selling them to guage your size then order them on-line from Evans.
  • Had a pair since early 2007.

Two Ironman New Zealands later (07 &08) and going strong.

Diadora tend to be a small fit, I went up a size, normaly a 40/41 so got a pair in 42, perfect for me.

Since got a pair of the Chilli winter shoe and just got a pair of Pro Racer Carbons cheap on Ebay. They all have the same munltiped sole system so cleat allignment a doddle.
  • love2trilove2tri Posts: 7
    I bought these shoes from a company call treadz (www.treadz.co.uk) for £35....

not sure if they have any left, but i have found them very comfortable and a great shoe...