Home Chat General Chat

Transition Box

Bonjour all,

Got my first Tri next weekend and need a transition box. I have looked on the net and all my searches have brought up the wrong types of boxes. Anyone know a good cheap one online?

Comments

• husslerhussler Posts: 237
    I just use a big plastic box I bought for about £3 from Asda....

similar to this one on ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/40cm-STORAGE-BOXES-%2f-PLASTIC-STORAGE-BOX-SET-OF-4_W0QQitemZ120398647639QQcmdZViewItem

obviously this is a set of 4.

Its fine for what you need it for. you dont need any specific box any box will do
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    I wasn't looking for a specific box as such, just a big plastic box and wanted a cheap one online.... was hoping someone could point one out. thanks
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    Bon matin,

Firstly if you purchase anything with the word Triathlon in front of it you can add TAT (triathlon added tax) roughly this equates to about 200% increase in mark up. With that in mind something as cheap as a plastic container with a lid would cost (if you were to go to Ikea) between £3-£8 MAX. However if you were to buy the very same box from Wiggle, Sigma, TFN then expect to pay about £30.

I got mine from Ikea ages ago cant recall how much it was but its plenty big enough comes with a lid and it was inexpensive.

a bientot................
  • husslerhussler Posts: 237
    Have a look at any big supermarket, cheap shops ie wilkinsons, home bargains, poundland etc...... failing that staples, makro etc should have some
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    thanks, I will.
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Then put triathlon stickers on to increase its value.