Home Chat General Chat

Wetsuits

I have the quantum 2 and it's been great. A few at my tri club have the foor and have not heard a bad thing about them.

G

Comments

• pacman2102pacman2102 Posts: 247
    I have a x2u not the one you have , but a similar one and never had a problem with it so would go for x2u
  • I need to hire a wetsuit for the coming season. At the moment I have two options, A Foor Quantum from TriUK or a 2XU T:0 from PureTri.co.uk

Does anyone have any feedback on either of these. I am expecting a few for the 2XU as this is a fairly popular brand and is sold everywhere. The Foor, as far as I can tell, is only from TriUK. The Foor is also the cheaper option but then I'm not going to compromise a bit of comfort for the sake of a few quid.

Also, I know that I should probably get to a lake and try some wetsuits, but what with work commitments, it looks like that is not an option anymore. My first open water swim is middle of May, therefore need to get suit ordered pretty sharp.
  • AndreAndre Posts: 103
    I bought an ex-hire Foor Quantum last year and, other than it coming with a small repaired nick in the neoprene, I've been very happy with it. Obviously fit will vary from person to person, but it was spot on for me. [To the point where I'm looking at a Quantum 2.4 this year.]

See also brief discussion at http://forum.220magazine.com/tm.asp?m=4932