Home Chat General Chat

1st Tri beckoning...thanks!

Tri only appeared on my horizon in Dec but it seems to have taken over....well pretty much everything really!

There's so much to learn... and so much training to do [:)] - 25 days to go until Stratford...

Without sounding too soppy [&:]

it's been great to find a forum where you can ask pretty much whatever daft question's on your mind - and there have been a few - and not just get told to pi55 off! It's great for a newbie.

From reading past topics and joinging in a few i've learnt loads!! With a little knowledge my first season might actually go pretty smoothly! Yea right!

Cheers all.

Will.

as long as i'm not sacked for being on this forum all day - i'll let you know how i get on...

Comments

• garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Tri only appeared on my horizon in Dec but it seems to have taken over....well pretty much everything really!

Same here, a friend of a friend mentioned it and from that point on its.....well, you know by the sounds of it!

I will second everything you said about the forum, it really is excellent. Great people, great atmosphere....can a internet forum have an atmosphere????

Nice one willtri

[:)]

• Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    This one definitely has an atmosphere - or do I mean Aquasphere? Here I go again, getting obsessed with tri stuff.......