Home Chat General Chat

Felt B2 Pro

Have the felt b2 pro on order since last November but no sign of a confirmed delivery date any time soon. Anyone else having similar problems. Is it worth the wait or should I look for something else now (in other words tell them stuff it. How long does one have to wait its not as though its a small investment) if so what would one recommend ?

Comments

• husslerhussler Posts: 237
    I have heard a few guys from my club who have had the same problem.....

I think they were saying that Felt have had to recall a batch back because of faulty Headsets....

I would knock it on the head and get a Specialized Transition Pro for the same money:)
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    No no no. Get a beast of a bike and get a Cube Aerium.
  • gunforhiregunforhire Posts: 457
    mmmmmmm........... ae-ri-um..... dribble
  • ironkavironkav Posts: 259
    not bad for 7 grand :P
  • Phil TPhil T Posts: 49
    I've got the same problem waiting for the Felt B12. I was about to sack it and buy something else but saw one at the TCR show and it just looked the dogs so going to be patient. Good things come to those who wait. I've heard end of april they will be in the country.
  • AndreAndre Posts: 103
    My local tri supplier's had a DA and B12 in this month - I never got to see the DA, but caught a glimpse of and sat on the B12 last weekend before our group ride; looks nice, but personally, I've been yearning for a B2 for a while now.