Home Chat General Chat

The Ironman Bubble

Error whilst Doing a Replacement, Error in srv_convert.

Comments

• fatmattfatmatt Posts: 145
    in the zone, eye of the tiger, in the bubble,

i just try to find a young lady with a cute behind and see if i can keep up with her, er well a few feet behind maybe...... sorry

• No need to apologise, Matt. Drafting while running is perfectly legititmate. And if it's a good view, well, so much the better! [:)]

Glenn.
  • pacrfishpacrfish Posts: 266
    All very well as a theory, but I can't keep up with the young men in lycra ..... however nice the view...

Think this thread is degenerating again. We need madnurse or loonytoon to get us back on track - maybe!

Still, I'm definitely ironstruck!
  • madnursemadnurse Posts: 782
    just for the record thats madNURSE ... dont recall seeing vicar or social worker or even moral do-gooder on my C.V. - but i think if people wish to confess things such a lycra fetish it needs to be done in a non threatening non-gender specific manner that lacks any leanings towards or even away from racist age-ist or whatever 'ist' the thread may be.... failing that take it to the sub forum ... triahtlon is transparently a form of extreme behaviour whereby both men & women of all shapes ages and dress sizes can get all hot under the collar whilst in lycra, attract media attention and without actually contravening any local bye-laws ..... so far

however we decide to post things on... here lets keep it tri

the madnurse !!!!
  • fatmattfatmatt Posts: 145
    well thats put me firmly in my place then!!!!

it was only a little joke

and i was apologising to ytriguy, he had obviously put a lot of thought and effort into giving us good advice and i just had to lower the tone. i'll go and crawl back under my rock
  • pacrfishpacrfish Posts: 266
    Think I'm under the rock with you ....... sorry! I promise never to mention lycra (or waxing) again ....