Home Chat General Chat

Bargain?

jacjac Posts: 452
Hi guys,

Recently bought some DHB compression tights - as couldn't afford another pair of 2xus!

What with discounts from Wiggle (having been such a good customer) the tights were £26.99.

And, imo, they are fantastic. Hoping they will hold up after a few washes. But at the moment I'm using them as a recovery tight so don't need to wash them too often (I think!)

Might be worth considering if you're in the market for a new/second/third pair of compression tights..

Comments

• gunforhiregunforhire Posts: 457
    Nice one. [;)]
  • husslerhussler Posts: 237
    What are they like size wise???

Is a medium a medium... or is it a large medium or small medium??

Im thinking of a small for myself.... I have a pair of skins in medium and they are now like a normal pair of tights fit wise after only 3 washes....

so i should of got the small...
  • please tell me your a chick?
  • husslerhussler Posts: 237
    haha nope!! im a full bodied man... im 5'9" ,70kgs, 30" waist and around 11% body fat...... so im not the biggest lol...

I have just seen the size options and they only go to a small so im possibly now thinking a medium would be best.... as skins go to a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX small size lol
  • I love triathlon.

But i wont wear tights or pee myself for it.

• Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    But you are quite happy to parade around in your pyjamas?
  • do i have to urinate?

actually thats not a bad idea instead of a tri suit...could have a wee bumflap..

or a loin cloth? damnit man we are onto something.

• jacjac Posts: 452
    Hussler,

Pretty similar stats - 5'9, 70kgs, 31 ins waist and I went for the small. Good fit for me.

• comanighttrain wrote:

I love triathlon.

But i wont wear tights or pee myself for it.

could this be the next magazine spine quote for 220??[:D]
  • It would be quite funny if the least useful person in the forum got quoted :P