Home Chat General Chat

220 Dorney Lake evening series

Hi,

Anyone doing these? Does anyone know what time you have to be there? It says the waves are at is 6.30pm and 7pm. I guess the race briefing is at 5.45 or around that?

Would be travelling from central London (leaving work a bit early) then would have to cycle over to the race from the train station. Anyone know how long it takes from the station to the race HQ?

Are these evening series good by the way?

Comments

• MowfMowf Posts: 272
    Nope. Could be interested though, if they are not a complete ripoff. How much are they?
  • Yeah they are a complete rip-off, £45 each one and there are 4 races in the series. But being on the wednesday night makes it quite convienient fro me if i can make it there in time!!

I just dont understand how it costs £45, they are giving a T-shirt, but i dont really want it, would rather they knowcked the money off the entry price.
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Nice of 220 to cater for us "oop north" triathletes.

• gunforhiregunforhire Posts: 457
    I don't think £45 is that bad compared to the other Dorney Lake Tris, and don't forget your complimentary swim cap![;)]

I'm interested in this series, as I can go home and get straight in bed![:)]

When I race on a Sunday, I've still got a whole day of 'Daddy duties' ahead of me.
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    I'm hoping to at least do one of these as they're just down the road.