Home Sell Triathlon Gear

For sale 2xu tri suit

2 xu Tri suit medium in black

Worn for about 6 training sessions, and one race. But its in excellant condition

Bought a new one for this year so surplace to requirements

Pics Here

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/triathlon/10/2XU_Endurance_Tri_Suit/5360034239/

offers please.

Comments

• £5
  • Better to ask how much you looking for ???
  • Is it me or do people seem to advertise on here then either ignore replies or just forget they have posted in the first place.

?

Shame really as I was very interested in that item.

• graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    sometimes........220 'ebay!'

£5.10[:D]
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595

£5.21 ;-)
  • Jelly legsJelly legs Posts: 278
    No mate i knew it was here but choose to ignore the idiots who think its worth 5 quid, or even 5.01

Sometimes people just got nothing better to do than sit on the computer flaming, when you should be out Training.
  • Hark at you big boy!!

Would you care to furnish us all with a ONO price then or are you going to throw your teddy out of the pram again.

It seems I am not the only one looking for a bargin so try and ease up on the attitude.

And with regard to me sitting on my laptop when I should be out training - when I've just done 8, 12 hour shifts in a row ( with a hours commute on the bike each way - 40 miles round trip- that's 320 miles if you can't work it out), and a total of 17 hour days, a working wife and 2 kids under 3, one of which that has Cerebal Palsy I suggest your wind your neck in before someone takes offence.

Hope you sell it for a good price but you have lost a potential buyer through having a gobshite attitude.

With all due respect my friend

You have a child who is handycapped

and your user name is

CRIPPLE KID

Interesting choice.

And i've not had teddies for at least 35 years.

Unless you count my actionman collection,

It sounds to me like you need some stress managment, dude sharpish !!!

• I am not stressed in any way. I am blessed in my life.

I have no intention to get into a tit for tat row with you Jelly, after all you must have some training to do - like I said I wish you well. Just think about what you write before you engage your brain.

Tatty bye bye
    I agree no tit for tat.

But

The term cripple is regarded by those who have a genuine disabilty to be a degrotary term.

And one those post people in 2009 would find extremly offensive, i do not believe for one second that you would enjoy your child being called a cripple, yet you say you also have a disability.

As for engaging brain, read this thread again, look at who is getting agressive and who was simply stating fact.

The fact being

Why would anyone sell a 70 pound tri suit for 5 pounds, good luck with finding one costing that tho.

Enjoy your race, i'll come say hi when i see a one armed. legged man, swimming, riding a bike

• WoolyWooly Posts: 63
    is this bad boy still for sale?
    No mate sorry,

I'm going to keep it as a spare, in hindsight i should not of even bothered to put it on here.

sorry.