Home Chat General Chat

Team Laws

Fair play to you Conehead you're a good egg. And the best of luck to Team Laws, worth a few quid of sponsorship of anyones money. Looking forward to hearing how training goes.

And you've made my mind up for me... 70.3 for me next year no excuses!

Comments

• WannabetriWannabetri Posts: 219
    Another good cause supported by the 'Power of Tri'.

My warmest (it is sunnny!) wishes go to Team Law. Sounds like an epic challenge and I will be looking forward to the updates.

Conehead - Once again excelling yourself. A true gent with some amazing contacts. Pleased that all the big guns have stepped up to the plate and agreed to help out. Your work is most excellent!
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    I've got a disabled son myself so I read the Team Hoyt thread with some interest.

Fortunately (for the sake of my muscles!) my lad is sufficiently physically able that he would be able to be a paratriathlete if he wanted, so me taking him round with me would not be necessary.

Team Laws sounds brilliant (not to mention bloody hard work), well done to Cripplekid! [:)]
  • BlurredgirlBlurredgirl Posts: 292
    FANBLOODYTASTIC.

If anything is going to get me my mojo back is news like this.

Will be flinging some pennies the Law way just as soon as the page is set up.

blurredgirl.

• Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Fantastic - Team Laws to go!

Look forward to the first event - I'm sure I won't be the only forum freak to be there to cheer them on..

Sound work Conehead..
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Well done Conehead. When you read something like that it puts a lot gripes that I or other may have right into perspective.

Good on you for doing that good work. Once the page is up and running I'll be donating.

Good Luck
  • jon_gjon_g Posts: 318
    awesome, just awesome

• Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    Does the heart good to hear about stuff like this. Fair play to team Law and Conehead for taking on the challenge. We're all behind you.
  • al_fordal_ford Posts: 119
    Top effort all round - a story to warm the cockles.

As Flavadave says - worth a few quid of anyone's money.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Conehead you have done it again!!! Are you really Paul Daniels becuase thats magic!!!

Have you thought of getting 220 mag to sponsor him with some nice newtons like letter of the month gets??????
  • Chaps you really are so very kind.

Conehead is a fecking legend in my book.

Let me put this into perspective - I have only ever done a couple of sprint Tri's.... that's it.

I have never ever done anything further than that. This is not going to be easy for me.

This is a big event for me and my little boy and I am determined to finish. I have not seen water since last years sprint, I have not run since last years sprint and I pootle to work on a bike every now and then. Doesn't sound good does it ? LOL

I want to make it clear if I may that any money raised is going to a charity (not my son) so others benifit too.

Thank you all and most of all a public thank you to Conehead. A real gent and I am very very lucky to have this opportunity.

Ben and Ewan
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Ben

Whatever you and Ewan do it in, it will be a million times better than the rest of us could! and you'll be carried along by a massive wave of support too..... x
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    A fantastic opportunity and challenge that will enrich you both i'm sure.

Of course, you will have my support.